Project Update - 4 - Confused

 This is now my third project update, before this, I would have said I was confident feeling like I knew what I was doing, what I needed to research, and what it was going to look like. However now after thinking more and more about my manifesto idea, I have decided to throw it out and this has caused me to feel a bit lost again, while I know I want to look more at theory and do something around that I'm just not sure right now.

It's tough on me having had what I felt was a good idea a few weeks ago to now feeling like its a bad idea and deciding just to throw it all out, but while writing this I need to remember to keep pushing at it all the way back to the start of this project I felt a bit like this lost and not sure of where to go next. However, I fixed that by just starting and looking at things, in the post where I decided to forget the manifesto I said I wanted to look more at theory so that's what I will do and just start it. I'm sure I'll get somewhere at some point, hopefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself

Making something?