Drawing - Part 1

 

From looking at the illustration books it mentioned that to get better at drawing you needed to first have an understanding of human anatomy and how the body looks, so this is where I will start. I want to follow their process to see if it can indeed improve my drawing skills and make me better at illustration, starting with the body felt odd to me as I had never done that before so I will start with the hand and see how good I can get at doing that.


These are my first attempts at drawing a hand just from a reference image of my own hand, I think it's a good start but you can really see how I need to keep practising at this as the drawings are just not that strong and not where I want them to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself

Starting Somewhere?