Project Update - 2 - Story

 


Today we had a lecture where we had to create a story for how we are feeling about the project so far, I think the first two lines sum up exactly how I feel currently that being "Fucking Stressed"(sorry for swearing but it gets the feeling across better). I believe the stress to be coming from not knowing if what I am doing is correct, is this the right thing to be doing or is it a stupid idea that I can't use properly, along with this I also wrote about how I'm currently feeling like I'm spiralling downwards which is partially true. As I feel more like I'm repeating myself over and over again constantly looking into the same things and not really getting anywhere with it. I'm currently writing this in-between my lecture and seminar with the seminar happening next, hopefully, in this seminar, some things can be cleared up and I'll be able to understand what the hell I should be doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself

Starting Somewhere?