My Methodology/Project update - 3

Before starting the poster I made sure to create things that I would need beforehand, all this included was writing a short paragraph that would be included in the poster giving a bit of information about how I'm feeling in relation to the project. This is what I wrote;

Since the start of this project, I have been confused and stressed trying to understand how exactly I am going to approach and answer the question and project that is laid out before me. These feelings were overwhelming and made me feel like I was constantly going in circles at the start. But now having persevered and kept working away at it I now feel I am finally getting somewhere, I have a direction I want to head in and a way of really improving and changing the way I work. I am now more positive than ever when it comes to this project and what sort of outcome I will create.

This is exactly how I feel about the project currently and it's actually quite nice to have this sort of breakthrough in my thinking towards a project, now with this paragraph written I sat down and set a 10-minute timer and began to create my poster. Using the timer forced me to not get pedantic and precious over my work and allowed me to just create something on the fly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself

Making something?