Starting Somewhere?

What do I do next...

I left our first lecture on "A Question of Research" with two things, a question, and feeling, that feeling being "what do I do next??". I came back and sat down at my desk with my question written in my notebook still wondering what do I even do with this sort of question.

It was at this point that I stood up and walked down to my local ASDA, this allowed me time to just think about the problem. Without having to worry about making sure I was doing something, it's in moments like this where I am doing something else where I find myself being the most creative.


During my shopping trip, I began to think more and more about the question we were given and how I would start to approach this project, I have been so used to working in a certain type of way that it is both going to be exciting to work in this new way and hard trying to make it work for me.

I made this right after I got back from my shopping trip, I think it encapsulated exactly how I feel about starting this project. I've never done anything like this before so it's daunting, scary and a little bit exciting all rolled into one. I think what I need to do next is begin to break down the question so I can fully understand it before even attempting to try and answer it, I will probably do this by writing it down in my sketchbook and trying to see what I associate with the words in the question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself