Improving Myself

 Recently we had a seminar that really helped me to understand what I want to do for this project and how I should approach my answer to the question, it was a really interesting lecture that opened my eyes not only to this project but to what I actually want to do for my Masters.


Within the lecture, we were shown videos of a skater practising over and over again until finally he get the trick right and a road line painter perfectly painting the words "BUS STOP" on the road, it shows the real importance of practice and how you can practice over and over again until you become a master at your craft. This is what I should be seeing my Masters as, a year where I can practice over and over again until I become a master at my craft. 


These are some of the questions that I wrote down in my notebook during the seminar that I think is very similar to the question I'm trying to answer in this project, one that is very similar to my project question is "How does it affect what I produce?" which is basically the question re-written. I think thanks to this seminar I now have an idea for how to answer this project, I want to be able to improve myself and become a master at my craft by focusing on things that I think need improving and building more strength in areas that I have focused on for a while in my past three years at university.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself

Starting Somewhere?