1 to 1 meeting

 Today I had a 1 to 1 meeting with my Tutor, before going to the meeting I wasn't too sure what I was going to need it for as I felt I knew what I wanted to do and where I was going next with this project. However, once I joined the zoom call and began to talk through my project I got some good ideas and steps I should do next.

In my notes, you can see how we were talking about looking more into the methodology and rules that are laid out by other Graphic Designers/Thinkers in the creative field and how these influence Designers. Along with this while talking about how these new methodologies begin to impact and change the way Graphic Designers produce pieces of work, we begun to talk about looking at the rules that I use inadvertently when making a piece of design. This where we talked about me making something and then analysing what "rules" and methodologies I have been using and been unaware of using.

In order to do this I need to first set out what I will create and what it will be about.

In my notes I started to think about what I will make the poster about, I think the best idea is to just do a poster about my feelings towards the project, what I am currently feeling. I've done a poster like this before but I think my feelings have changed since then so I will do another one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself

Starting Somewhere?