Graphic Design Rules - Part 5


The most interesting part of this book is that it says "for no problem is there an absolute solution". This is a really interesting way of looking at something and something I have never thought of before, I have spent most of my education expecting there to be an answer to something and most of the time getting an answer or finding the answer. However, if I relate it to this project there isn't really a set answer for the question we have been given, I have spent most of this project expecting there to be an answer and going in circles never really finding one until suddenly I read this and realize that there doesn't need to be an answer only something that I am happy with. So that is what I will do, I will do something that I am happy with and not worry about it answering the question we have been given. Maybe this is how I should approach briefs from now on, just allow myself to be freer with them.

Graphic Design theory: readings from the field. Armstrong, Helen. New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself

Making something?