What I do Automaticaly

I wanted to create a post for myself that lists all the things that I do automatically when working on a project or producing a piece of design again.

I find it ironic that when thinking about what I do automatically the first thing I do is to write a list and I put lists on there, this is something that really helps me and it's become more and more obvious to me the more I do it during this project.

Its been so interesting looking at myself like this because I have never done it really nor have I ever noticed all these things I do when working on a project or producing a piece of design, if anything it gives me even more confidence in myself that I felt I lost during this project and have now seemed to regain during this time of looking closer at myself than ever before. I'm glad I decided to do this, as it shows to me how these years have really helped to improve my way of working and how practice can really make a massive difference for someone and help to make them better.

I think this idea I have of creating a book that reminds me that I am confident in my own work and I do know what I am doing (mostly), I think I will move forward with this idea and attempt to make this book as it will really help me in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Grids

Analysing Myself

Making something?